[NTLK] please help (GPRS modem script)

From: d0pp13r (doppler_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 12:28:13 EDT

hi gang!

im up for play, this time to make the trotter work in a newt. if you dont
know the trotter, please visit http://www.pixell.net/doppler/GT/ and
http://novamedia.de/index_e.html

i have successfully imported the first command line from the ARA log in the
mac to PT100 on the newt, and the modem responds properly when i connect
over "serial". it looks promising, indeed.

my objective is to make the trotter work with both the calls application and
regular internet services.

if there is anyone who has the possibility to help me with this, please
reply *off list*. i need to get in touch with someone who has got experience
with NTK and GSM/GPRS modem scripts. currently camillus guhl
<cam_at_spamcop.net> is also working with this.

thank you,

                      roman pixell

_________karmatic_experience_group__

         mailto: roman_at_pixell.net