Re: [NTLK] Charging Station AC Adapter Question

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 14:16:10 EDT

On 07/10/02 13:25, "Bruce Guthrie" <bmgu3_at_chartermi.net> wrote:

> Yes that is the one for the 100 series from the 110 to the 130 mp. I am
> looking for the one for the 2100 group.

There's never been a charging station for the 100 (or the OMP), only for the
110, 120 and the 130. Remember that the OMP and 100 share the same format,
while the 110, 120 and the 120 did share the 2nd MessagePad revision.

BTW, there's never been any charging station for the MP2000 or the MP2100...

-Laurent.

careware /keir'weir/ n.: A variety of shareware for which either the author
suggests that some payment be made to a nominated charity or a levy directed
to charity is included on top of the distribution charge. Syn. charityware;
compare crippleware, sense 2.