Re: [NTLK] Bizarre Dongle !

From: Ted Ramsden (tramsden_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 19:22:07 EDT

The Logo is actually inset into the plastic body of the dongle, It came
packaged in my 2100, it was sealed in a clear plastic bag with a white
cardboard top that only had the Mac Apple logo and the Newton light buld ,
no numbers, no names just the color apple and the light bulb. The material
feels and apperars to be indentical to my regular dongle, same feel and
texture and hardness, but gray in color