Re: [NTLK] Java Sync?

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 11:48:15 EDT

Thought about it but the act of synchronizing itself, along with the
applications that you would be synchronizing to, would be different on
any platform anyway. And Cocoa apps have the capability of having a lot
of unique UI features. In addition, the development time required to
build a Java app is far more significant than a Cocoa app unless you
use the Mac OS X Cocoa-java toolkit, in which case you end up with an
app that only runs on Mac OS X anyway.

Plus, when you're accessing the hardware (i.e. serial or IrDA) it would
be different on every platform.

-j.