Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #687

From: d0pp13r (doppler_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 16:24:42 EDT

On 2002-10-08 15.21, gtidave_at_golden.net wrote:

> Hate to say it, but my Newt choked on your reply!
> Thankfully there is web mail!

OK. so there are more ppl who have problems with simple mail (i presume it
was simple mail)? i think its a great little app when it comes to interface
(or rather the lack of it), size scalability, etc, but i find it useless
since it chokes almost every time i collect my mail.

is this common? should i try eudora or some other program instead?

=AEegards from=20

roman pixell
mailto: roman_at_pixell.net
phone: +46 (0) 8 643 83 00