Re: [NTLK] Synchronicity - Icon design contest

From: Richard Harbottle (r.harbottle_at_ic.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 19:41:10 EDT

Well I'm quite enjoying this. I was trying to come up with an idea for an
icon which avoided the usual twirling arrows. Then it struck me a perfect
icon had been created before. The original for this was my favourite Newton
app icon. So, I re-did it and aquafied it. This image should show you the
view of the icon on two backgrounds demonstrating its transparency.
Apologies to the masterful creators of X-Port!
<http://www.b-brother.co.uk/Synchronicity/Icon.jpg>