Re: [NTLK] [NTLK][OT] Java Sync?

From: Daniel Joannidi Smith (djoannidi_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 00:05:07 EDT

Man - that quote really bummed me out.

Normally it's quite humorous, but on Saturday, one of the students on campus
was beaten to death with "The Club"<tm> so when I read that, my heart
dropped.

I read it again, and realized the Legions of Terror will not be bashing
people with the club, but rather locking their cars down to prevent
ambitious superheros from stealing the vehicle.

okay. I'm better now!

Hook 'em!
Daniel