[NTLK] nSync icon (and a Royal PITA)

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 03:15:29 EDT

Doodled away in Photoshop (which I'm far from expert at) and created a
little icon for the great contest. It's not done yet, but if people like
it I'll work on it some more. If anyone who really knows how to use
Photoshop would like to play with it they're quite welcome to.

It plays on the 'N' shape and the arrows, so while I had the nSync name in
my head (and I wish I could get it out of there) it could be used whatever
the app is finally called. It can even be rotated and mirrored to make an
'S'! Not as cute as some others I will admit. Someone with a modicum of
artistic talent want to try dancing Newts? :-)

http://homepage.mac.com/johncharlton/FileSharing3.html

You may have to download it (how do you get 'preview' to work?) and for
some reason it gets binhexed and stuffited, which ~I~ didn't do, I swear.
So unless you're on a mac I guess Apple says "tough".

I'll spare you all the long, expletive-filled rant about how
**unbelievably** awful .mac is and send it to their feedback site. I am
really quite amazed.

jc