Re: [NTLK] How do I get the NCK desktop functionality with NCU?

From: Paul Braun (splendor_at_ctgonline.org)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 11:36:50 EDT

On 10 Oct 2002, at 11:08, Robert Benschop wrote:

> on 09-10-2002 6:28, Paul Braun at splendor_at_ctgonline.org wrote:
>
> > What app do I use to allow me to enter and modify Newt stuff
> > (dates/names/etc) on the G3 and then sync up later? I really need
> > and miss that functionality.
>
> Claris Organizer and Now Contact, but I don't have experience synching
> with either. I do know that you have to be careful not to loose info
> in your Newt during the synchronization. Guess that there should be
> something about this in the FAQ.

Thanks. Is Claris Organizer still available for the Newt? Or do I
need to get a copy from someone?

Thanks. So far, so good. Got Ethernewt working for NCU, but tried
to do pop email or web browsing last night with no luck. I'll have to
play with it some more.

I've tried to install SimpleMail several times from the pkg's on UNNA,
but no matter what I try, it doesn't show up on the Newt. I'll try and
figure out how to delete installed pkg's and try again...

Paul Braun WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383
splendor_at_ctgonline.org

"A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog
without a bunch of bricks tied to its head."

Quote from Microsoft Programmers' Guide: "If it ain't broke,
it needs more 'features'."