[NTLK] Wanted: Dead 2x00 battery packs

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 18:53:35 EDT

Hi all,

I am interested in a couple of dead MP2x00 rechargeable
battery
packs.
Although I would gladly accept donation or buy them for
little
money, I thought I might also offer a trade.
If you send me three corpses at your expense, I will
refurbish
one of them with brand-new 1850 mAh cells and send it back
at my expense. You'd get back a pack that is more than
50% better capacity-wise than Apple's original pack, and
I'd keep the other two corpses as payment.
Please mail me off-list if you are interested.

Thanks

Frank

-- Newton Hardware and Software at http://www.pda-soft.de