[NTLK] Question about NewtScape

From: Robert Lindsley (me_at_robertlindsley.com)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 23:52:43 EDT

Hi there,

I am trying out NewtScape. But I am having a huge problem loading web
pages. I think I must be missing something here, because I just canıt
figure out whatıs going on.

Hereıs my problem. I load NewtScape, and I go to a website. I have a
wireless connection, and it is established. However, no web page is ever
drawn. All I see it the address bar floating window, which is on top of the
Notes application. Once I quit NewtScape, the wireless connection is
closed, and everything is fine.

Why canıt I see web pages? Everything is fine with NetHopper. Any
thoughts? Itıs got to be something really simple, but I canıt figure out
what.

Thanks for any help!

Robert--