[NTLK] My newt's for sale

From: Dennis Brenner (db999md_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 02:07:55 EDT

Someone on the list had a complaint about me posting the newts for sale.
Just wanted to say that I am not going to spam the list or anything.
one message per month just saying how many i have for sale and such
is certainly not a burden on the list, especially considering the nice
response I have gotten from list members, many who appreciate the
opportunity to buy a second newt as a backup, etc.

I am ebay userid db999md and i have a 3,700+ positive feedback rating, so
you can be pretty sure that I am an honest seller. Certain buyers have asked
more detailed questions about the specific newt they will be receiving and
I always try to answer their questions as accurately as possible.

We have sold aout 50 of them so far and have not gotten any complaints that
people were expecting better screens than they got, etc. so my screen
descriptions
seem to be accurate enough. I have personally tested the entire lot of the
newts and
verified their working status.

just wanted to clear this up . . .

thanks