Re: [NTLK] NCU version?

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 04:00:49 EDT

> OK, now i started to get the dreaded (-1) as well, so i installed NBE
> also.
> has anyone seen any buggy "features" in this program? will it restore
> properly?

I have been using Newton Backup Express for years and years and have
never encountered any data loss. I usually back up my Flash card, wipe
it, then restore in order to reclaim lost space.

Highly recommended. I wish the programmer were still around to
appreciate the fruits of his labor (and maybe even develop further.)

-Jeremy

-
Jeremy Bond SHEPHERD | Americans practice different faiths in
San Francisco, CA | churches, synagogues, mosques and temples.
jbond_at_jameswhale.com | And many good people practice no faith
Phone: 415-929-0297 | at all.
ICQ: 72267083 | -- George W. Bush, finally gets it right
AIM: jeremybondsf | in his Easter Address of 2002
PGP key available on public keyservers.