Re: [NTLK] Did anyone else get this?

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 04:09:44 EDT

    This is getting out of control. Two days ago, I *received* an infected
message from an strange address I don't own : daniel.padilla AT hotmail.com.
The body of the message was a text I wrote for another guy some months ago.
   I know a lot of ppl have received this one too, apologies to all.

        Fontunately, i had installed an antivirus a few weeks ago and it
catch the file, (Thanks Victor)

    Today i have received two more infected mails, one with an AOL username
and password from "adrianne" and one from Seth H. talking about Moreinfo.
it had womaglow too.

Daniel Padilla