Re: [NTLK] FS: Newton Messagepad 2100s (newtontalk)

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 14:13:42 EDT

FYI, I have met Mr.2ndHand and he's an honest guy with a reseller
business. His Newtons are some of the most pristine machines out there.
I have seen at least 15 of them and all are near perfect with minor
imperfections or an I/O door missing. He sells exactly what he says he
sells.

No personal connection, just pointing out that he's a good source for
2100's in great shape.

>Jeez, What cajones, Are not you THE individual that gets his undies all in a
>bunch anytime someone questions your buisness practices or looks at you cross
>eyed ? Takes all kinds.
>
>> On 10/10/02 15:01, "Ferdi Ozguner" <fozguner_at_ualberta.ca> wrote:
>>

>> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1380519790
>>
>> For heavens sake, what is the point in a posting like this.
>> Ok the guy bought a bunch of knackered newtons in varying states of
>> disrepair for about $10 each and is now going to sell them at a profit.
>> If he is a decent guy, he will describe the articles correctly and honestly
>> and will price them accordingly and with a profit for himself. Whats wrong
>> with that. If I recall correctly, I bought a memory card from you and it was
>> neither cheap nor did it arrive here in London very quickly. So much for
>> good service. Sounds very much like the pot calling the kettle black
>> -- Bob Barkany, Photographer

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.com> for NuShield screen protectors.
Don't leave your Newt Naked!

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513