Re: [NTLK] Dowloading packages from the web

From: G.E. Ross (g.e.ross_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 12:56:32 EDT

On 10/13/02 12:16 PM, "Steve Weyer" <weyer_at_kagi.com> wrote:

> I used the excellent FileTyper and MakeAutotyper (shareware) apps by Daniel
> Azuma to create PackType.

I see the AutoTyper engine is what file info is crediting -- apologies
Steve.

I try to give credit where its due and you deserve it. I think PackType's a
great little app.

Another of my fav's is FileBuddy by Laurence Harris. I often have to deal
with huge lists of pc files I need to sort out and FileBuddy lets you set
flags, type and creator, etc., across an entire list of files in one shot.
Great file search controls to create list as well.