[NTLK] Shreve Systems

From: Mark Fuller (kcwookie_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 18:01:55 EDT

I'm back after a long absence and wanted to share some information that I
ran across.

While this may not be new to the members of the list, it was new to me. I
just got my latest MacAddict and saw an ad for Shreve Systems. They were
advertising MP 130 for $49.00. I thought this was a good deal and wanted to
order one since OS 2 is suppose to have better hand writing recognision.
When I called I found the price has almost doubled from what was advertised.
The low end is $79.00 and high end is $119.00. I don't know anything about
the company but doubling the price seemed a little out of line to me. Maybe
it's just that I'm from Missouri. At any rate my MP 110 will get me by for
a good while longer.