Re: [NTLK] Newton Games / More Questions

From: Smith Family (smithrus_at_hutchtel.net)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 19:47:06 EDT

Hi guys,

> http://newyork.unna.org/unna/games/
>
> My favourites are Daleks, Jig, Mahjongg, and Solo DX.

I have Jig, which brings me to another question. When I try playing it it
asks for a number from the manual... what should I do?

> http://www.chuma.org/newton/ethernet/
>
> What's your exact card model? Is it listed on that (my) page?

The model of my card is a 3Com Megahertz 3CXE589DT. Perhaps I am missing a
driver, I will try reloading NIE and the drivers tonight. If you want
pictures I can send them to you, as well as a backup image of my Newton.

Colin