Re: [NTLK] Newton tie-tacks

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 19:58:43 EDT

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, John Anderson wrote:

> The image of the pin itself would actually make a great nSync icon :-)

That was my first thought when you began the icon war, but I'm not adept
enough to get the glazed look down professionally. I guess most people
on here would agree that the logo use could be a potential legal pitfall,
but...

(it would stand to reason anyway that as the universal Newton-oriented OS
X desktop app, the icon doesn't have to describe the software function so
much as the product)

-Jeff