Re: [NTLK] Transfer PDB Files

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 01:12:58 EDT

PDB files are a format for books on a palm pilot. They basically take a text
file and reformat for the tiny screen and save in a compressed file so that
they take up less space. Quite common to find books posted in this format on
the web. At least pdb files can be read and converted back to plain text
files . .lit files are similar but for microsoft reader and downside is that
currently there are no programs that will open a lit file and save as a txt
file.

Larry Zasitko