Re: [NTLK] Transfer PDB Files

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 02:42:16 EDT

on 15/10/02 01:32, Daniel Mouliot at dtwomou_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> On 10/14/02 21:59, "Laurent Daudelin" <laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net> wrote:
>

>> on 14/10/02 22:45, Daniel Mouliot at dtwomou_at_earthlink.net wrote:
>>
>>> How can I transfer a .pdb file from my Titanium to the MP2000?. I have
>>> NewTen which of course only transfers packages and NUC . I am trying to read
>>> a .pdb file in Newts Cape.
>>>
>>> When I select import on NUC, it will not allow me to select the .pdb file on
>>> my destop.
>>
>> Can you enlighten us as to what is a 'pdb' file?
>>
>> -Laurent.
>
> It is a Palm type doc file. I have read on the web that oyu can view these
> files as a Newt book using Newts Cape with a plug-in that reads these types
> of files. I just do not know how to get them into the MP 2000 as mentioned
> above.

I see. Then, maybe the way to go is to grab them off the internet using
Newtscape. If there is a plugin for Newtscape to read them, I would imagine
it can also download them on your Newton. Obviously, I don't really know
what I'm talking about since I've never try to read them online...

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

Gates's Law: "The speed of software halves every 18 months." This oft-cited law is an ironic comment on the tendency of software bloat to outpace the every-18-month doubling in hardware capacity per dollar predicted by Moore's Law. The reference is to Bill Gates; Microsoft is widely considered among the worst if not the worst of the perpetrators of bloat.