Re: [NTLK] IR Print to Canon BJC-50

From: Randy & Cheyanne (charan_at_centurytel.net)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 17:16:54 EDT

Robert,

        I don't have BJC-50 but I do have the BJC-85. I never got the IR
printing to work. I bought the print pack and print using the cable. I
think that Newtons will IR print with some Stylewriters. Check the FAQ
http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/ there may be more info there.

Hope I helped,

Randy

--

"Happiness has many components; one component is to actively cultivate patience, tolerance, and understanding". The Dalai Lama