Re: [NTLK] 3Com 3CXE589DC anyone?

From: Polenta Marco (Marco.Polenta_at_eurac.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 11:09:45 EDT

> I just managed to connect my fairly new 2100 to a computer, and to =
install new programs on it (oh joy!).=20
> However, I haven't got the ethernet card to work. I have installed =
NIE, the Farallon drivers and the patch that I thought would enable all =
types of 3Com 3CXE589-cards. But when I insert the card, I get a message =
that the card could not be recognized, and when I try to connect to my =
Mac over ethernet, I get a -61001 error.
>=20
Just a stupid question...
Are you using a Ethernet cross cable?
My 3com 3C589C works perfectly with a cross cable...

Marco