Re: [NTLK] NewTen

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 05:51:10 EDT

John Acuff <jacuff1_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

> On Tuesday, October 15, 2002, at 09:54 PM, John Acuff wrote:
>

>> I downloaded and installed NewTen, but the readme file is mostly
>> regarding using the Keyspan adapter. I have a Belkin adapter that I
have
>> been using with OS 9 on my iMac. Is anyone using the Belkin in OS X
>> (10.1.5)?
>>

> So I guess nobody is using the Belkin with X? Any other option
besides
> the Keyspan? Those things are expen$ive!

Not to sound like the proverbial broken record (or to be more 'with
it') a scratched CD, but I picked up a Keyspan adapter on half.com for
$15.00. Alas, the cheapest one I see there now is $40, but if you
keep checking, you'll find one. Check eBay also. A nice low 'Buy it
NOW!!!!' is a Good Thing.

Good hunting ....

--gdw