Re: [NTLK] ::radiofreenewton:: testers needed

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 08:01:54 EDT

Jesse Garnier wrote:

> On my 2x00, Mad Max launches after the .pls file gets loaded into the
> NewtsCape window, but the fields are blank and consequently, nothing
> happens.

That's cause LaunchPLS can't load the information in the PLS file (yet). I
haven't worked on it in a while, but if someone wants the source (WinNTK)
they're welcome to it. I think what needs to be done is the PLS has to be
parsed and the stream URL sent to MAD Max raw. Or MAD Max needs to support
stream entries with more than one URL (Eck?)

If your station is just one stream, just use an m3u format playlist instead -
it'll work just fine.