Re: [NTLK] New York Knewts! (photos)

From: Jesse Garnier (newton_at_stonehopper.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 10:10:15 EDT

It was great to meet all of you last night! The pictures came out cool.
Sorry I couldn't stick around for the after-party and the backlight party.
Sadly, it only would have shown that my backlight is, after 5 1/2 years,
dimmer than a candle in a smoky room.

One of the pictures of us was on the famous glass staircase, which I hope we
can send to sjobs_at_apple.com, explaining that the other 1,695 of us couldn't
fit in the picture...

Great party! Let's do it again.

Cheers--

--
Jesse Garnier  |  stonehopper.com/radio  |  smartphonecentral.com