Re: [NTLK] NCU via Classic

From: Gregory Sahli (sahlgre_at_iit.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 10:44:32 EDT

Laurent,
  What was the problem fixed by getting the extension "TCPSerial" into
our Classic extensions folder? Wasn't it something like - some versions
of OS X assumed we had no serial and TCPSerial allowed NCU to start up
a first time so you could change the prefs to "Ethernet?"
Back to Steve Dockery's question - don't forget to check for these two
extensions in your Classic Extensions folder: Appletalk ADSP tool and
TCPSerial.
Don't forget to activate OS X appletalk via System
Preferences>>Network>>Appletalk.

HTH
Greg