Re: [NTLK] (OT)From Smalldog

From: Bruce Guthrie (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 06:50:54 EDT

Yep. Of course I was a M$ user till I got my first cheap mac aka a
classic, with no software, well fine I said ask a few places how to put
software on and I had been told yeah we can do it at $65.00 and hour.
Well of course I gave my normal reply to such a high cost and went to
work with my pc then to find out all I could. That was in June 1999.
Since then I have come up the ranks so to speak to where I am now, a
Beige G3 AIO. A few of my macs have been given to my kids, of course the
first few the turned into ahh scrap due to their tempers, 4 kids one mac
not good idea. At any rate I have switched, but still have to work so I
have to bear those days when I have to fix a pc, even after 10 years
doing the building, I find myself so happy to fire up my mac. Okay now
back to your newtons all. Newts are better then any dang new pda btw. I
did however have a tandy/RS pda in 97 then went dead on me. Dang.