[NTLK] Printer sharing in OSX

From: Michael Moss (mmoss_at_microsun.pl)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 09:38:53 EDT

This may well have been covered already...

I'd like to print from my Newton to my Kyocera FS-680 that I have
hooked up to my iMac using a PowerPrint cable and CUPS in Jaguar. I was
so pleased that I could finally print to my old printer from OSX. Now
I'd be really pleased to print from the Newton.
I use an ethernet card to connect to the computer, but the Newton does
not see either of the printers that are hooked up (that's a Kyocera
FS-680 and an HP 930C)

Any helpful hints?