Re: [NTLK] Ebay Alert...

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (n8noe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 13:12:53 EDT

Seems as if this guy is selling Tons of stuff, but this must be the
BEST NEWTON
in the World!!..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1391008269

This this Has it all, but for the price I guess it should!.. I have all
my stuff, and not
looking to add more... But I thought I'd send this along...

Jeff