[NTLK] Re - Ebay Alert...

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 18:28:07 EDT

>Wow, somebody is trying to give 'unauthorized software' thru an ebay =
>auction, in fact the 'author' has sent a demand to remove the =
>'unauthorized offer'... it's by some so-called 'knowledge navigator', oh, =
>it's a pseudo-name since fozg.(aka furby) is trying to sell incorrect =
>>newton related stuff.

I just browsed ebay.com last night and noticed him, too. Mostly because
his start prices and buy now prices are more than ridiculous.
If he does in fact sell unna CD's, please be aware (as you probably are)
that you can buy these legally at www.unna.org. It would help support
the single best Newton resource (in my opinion) we currently have.

Frank

-- Newton Hardware and Software at http://www.pda-soft.de