Re: [NTLK] Purchasing Newtons

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 20:14:34 EDT

On Tuesday, October 22, 2002, at 03:06 PM, Robin Kidd wrote:

> <rant on>
> I would caution everyone on this list to make sure of what you are
> buying
> from either eBay or someone who has something for sale on this list. I
> have just gone through a less than satisfactory purchase from one of
> our
> list members. Just a note "buyer beware". Actually I would have
> expected
> the attitude that I received from this seller from someone on eBay but
> not
> someone on the newtontalk list.
> <rant off>

I'm not trying to start anything, but I think it might be useful for
you to identify this seller. I have sold a number of units to fellow
list members, and I would hate for anyone out there to think that
you're referring to me.

Is it possible that there could be some sort of misunderstanding? I
have always been very proud of the trustworthiness of this group. In
fact, on a couple of occaisions I shipped MP's before I received
payment, because the buyers were in a hurry and I felt that they could
be trusted. Nothing but great experiences.

Dave