Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #717

From: Andrew Thiel (aothiel_at_unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 22:48:47 EDT

Dr. Newton's site is no longer at this place.

This is also not the first place I've been to where no one was aware of
the good Doctor's disappearance...

Theories?

Come to think of it, what happened to that Lee Moon character? Didn't he
write that "NanoCAD" thing that showed so much potential?

-Andrew

PS - freezing all my packages and ejecting all my cards and resetting
the 2000 did not give Dragon Demo enough memory. Time to look for a DRAM
module. Has anyone gotten Voice Rec. to work with 1MB DRAM?