Re: [NTLK] clie (OT)

From: Brian Warren (stationwagon_at_watchtan.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 13:29:42 EDT

It's because QWERTY is most familiar. Even people who dont touch type
are more likely to be faster hunt/peck on a QWERTY rather than
something less familiar like dvorak or alpha. I touch type, and even
for something that tiny i'd still rather have QWERTY, rather than
have to learn a different spatial arrangement of keys, even if it's
something that is "technically" faster.

--

------o-------- brian h warren cadence international web cowboy www.cadence.org

Thought of a Haiku In the shower this morning. But I forgot it.