Re: [NTLK] Parts needed... (sad)

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 13:47:00 EDT

Zachery Bir <zbir_at_urbanape.com> wrote:
> So, last night, before I made my Damascine reversal,
> I accidentally knocked my Newt off the desk.
   Ouch! Glad to hear the damage wasn't worse. Newtons are pretty tough _ one of the salespeople at the late, lamented Newton Store in Toronto used to demonstrate this toughness by whacking them on the counter a few times.

   But I digress. Try contacting GEM, Philly Discounters or one of the other eBay vendors that sells parts directly. They may be able to do something for you. I believe the door is still an AppleCare service part (but it'll cost you a fair bit for a new door).

Peter