Re: [NTLK] NCQ 1.0b

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 16:09:34 EDT

Well you could try using newtjabber. I know it is not ICQ, but jabber does
allow connection to others on ICQ, as well as some other instant message
clients. Though you have to get Jabber set up on your desktop frist, then
install the Newtjabber and input your jabber account data and other such
info. I have not really got into it, but last I knew it worked. You might
want to check it out.

-Dan