[NTLK] iSync and nSync errors

From: Todd Krahenbuhl (tkrahenb_at_cps.gonzaga.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 17:25:07 EDT

I downloaded nSync, and was unable to get it to work with my Newton 2100 and
Keyspan USB PDA adapter. It stated that it made it to the 7th entry, and
then it hung. I tried this about three times, and got the same results;
hung on the 7th entry. I don't know if the 7th entry is the 7th person, or
the 7th item in my address book (I believe it to be the later, as I don't
have as many people as it states it is transferring). This is not what is
most troubling... The next time that I tried to use iSync, it failed to
work. I uninstalled it with the utility from Apple, and re-installed it.
It still failed to work.

John, Does nSync interact with iSync's database? If so, you may wish to
warn people that it could corrupt iSync.

Also John, this is also a case for making the software open source so that
people, such as myself, may help you build this wonderful program for our
community. Just a though. ;-)

Later,
     -Todd

--