Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #721

From: d0pp13r (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 19:24:27 EDT

On 2002-10-23 21.15, "newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net" <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
wrote:

> From: Matthew Robinson <mjrobinson_at_genuity.net>
> Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:14:32 +0100
>

> Some of the newer cards seem to be tri-band although whether they work or
> not...
>
> You might be better with a gsm phone and cable. I thought I'd read that
> someone managed gprs with this set up?

i do GPRS with the trotter, but only on one out of three newtons,
ubfortunately. something is really buggy about this marvel phone. it used to
work on two of my mp's, but then, after a brainwipe, it stopped working on
one of those... havent been able to isolate the problem.

                      roman pixell

_________karmatic_experience_group__

         mailto: roman_at_pixell.net
         phone: +46 (0) 8 643 83 00