[NTLK] Napalm - Palm Emulator screenshots

From: Brian Parker (bunnyboy_at_sealiecomputing.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 21:27:36 EDT

Here is something everyone should check out. Newton finally does Palm!

www.sealiecomputing.com/Napalm1.GIF
www.sealiecomputing.com/Napalm2.GIF
www.sealiecomputing.com/Napalm3.GIF
www.sealiecomputing.com/Napalm4.GIF (best pict)

Note the date today, it is NOT April 1 and this is not a hoax.

PalmOS2.0 boots and runs, tho quite slowly. Adding OS3.X support
should be minimal. Everything works except serial communication and
Graffiti.

I am now judging how many people would buy this software, to tell whether
I will rewrite it in assembler. That should make it faster, but I doubt
true Palm speed is possible due to the very slow memory system of the
Newton.

I also cannot release this version, some of the code is under license and
I cannot distribute the Palm rom. Screenshots are all you get =] I can
take some photographs if people are skeptical...

If you would pay real money for this let me know! Also let me know of
other suggestions for useful emulators for Newton.

Brian Parker
Sealie Computing
bunnyboy_at_sealiecomputing.com

NewtGlider - www.sealiecomputing.com/NewtGlider