Re: [NTLK] transfer dates & names

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 02:37:30 EDT

"adam buzza" <buzzaa_at_ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> What is the best way to keep 2 newts (2000 & 2100) sync'ed with
names and
> dates info, and what is the best way to do an initial transfer of
names &
> dates -can you duplicate onto a card and then duplicate to internal
on the
> other newt?

Why not just beam from one to the other?

I transfered all notes and address data that way from my eMate to my
nifty new (Jeez, I need a dongle) upgraded 2000.

Once you get a "base set" of data on your main Newt and a
corresponding backup on your, ah, backup newt, you can use the
Overview function to beam over the new data to the backup newt. Just
select what you want to beam, then use the envelope icon to beam the
new stuff.

Easy-peasy.

--gdw