Re: [NTLK] Netgear MR314 compatable with wirless Newton and AppleTalk?

From: Gregory Sahli (sahlgre_at_iit.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 11:29:53 EDT

I have a Netgear MR314 and I can confirm it works fine with my Newt
MP2000u to bridge appletalk from wireless to LAN, and from 10/100baseT
to a hub with other 10baseT devices (Newt prints to Laserjet via:
Wavelan>>MR314>>hub>>HP JetDirect server.
Also use this Newt to Mac connection:
NCU-in-Classic>>MR314>>Wavelan>>Newt.

I haven't tried bridging appletalk from WAN side to LAN side, however
(Don't think I want it to do that).

I bought the MR314 based on MacWorld's best buy rating for ease of use
and Appletalk support.

HTH,
Greg