[NTLK] Version 1.0f posted, adding release notes

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 14:27:55 EDT

I've been a bit vague in the past about what is contained in each new
release and I figured hey, I have a publishing system, there's no
reason not to be wordy. So I've added release notes to the page
denoting what's added with each release. This is for my own sanity as
much as yours.

Also, a new version was posted. (I'm posting new versions fairly
frequently so that I can fix each problem that crops up one by one... I
think it'll make for a faster development cycle.)

Can one of you try out the TCP/IP sync? I think it could be working now
due to some changes on the Newton side, but my Newton's wireless setup
is hosed right now and I haven't had a chance to fix it. Don't get your
hopes up though.... it's working perfectly on the Mac side but the
Newton side isn't quite there yet, probably.

Thanks!

John