[NTLK] FS: 8MB FlashRAM Cards

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 15:27:23 EDT

Well -- I wasn't able to get any more 32MB cards -- sorry to those that still
wanted them -- but thanks to the 70+ that did!

I've currently got a handful of 8MB FlashRAM PCMCIA Cards for sale. They are
made by Centennial Technologies and are used, but in great condition. I have
tested each one myself in my MP2100 and I will guarantee them against DOA.

Price is US$25 each plus shipping. If you take 3 or more, I'll sell them for
US$22 each plus shipping. Shipping is US$5 ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD via Priority
Mail.

As usual, they are first-come, first-served/sold. If you want one (or more),
just let me know (via private email, not to the list please) how many and how
you plan to pay.

I accept and prefer PayPal -- but will also take Money Order or personal check
if you need to do it that way. I can do COD also, but you'll have to pay the
COD fee, of course.

For those not familiar with me, I have sold many dozens of FlashRAM cards in
the past to members of this list -- I'm sure there are people here that can
vouch for me -- if you need reference, just let me know.

Thanks, everyone!

 - John...