Re: [NTLK] What is a WALT??

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 02:22:40 EDT

>Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:05:16 -0700
>From: "Ken Rumsey" <kenhsd_at_earthlink.net>

>What is "Apple Design"?

A big and expensive book:
http://www.redlightrunner.com/apdesworofap.html
You can enlarge the pics at the bottom.

> > Do you have any idea how it got there?

>She thinks it might have been left by the old owner of her house.

Any idea about that person? I mean who would leave something like that behind?

>The button on the stylus does appear to be real and can be pushed in.

That's interesting... does the manual say anything about it? I mean,
there is no current use for a button in a NewtonOS device, maybe it
"doubletaps" or mutes, or...

>The screen is 4.75" x
>7.75" and diagonally it's 9". The whole thing is 11" x 10.5" and about 2.5"
>tall at the top and 1.5" high at the bottom.

Quite a slate!

>I have already had quite a few inquiries off list questioning if I would sell
>it. With the newfound interest the list is giving it, we are going to have to
>research and determine it's aesthetic value.

*must* *must resist*

Oliver ;)

--
"We Just Bought Congress. Switch To Windows. It's The Law."

www.appleturns.com