Re: [NTLK] OOPS

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (n8noe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 09:36:00 EDT

Firs off, There is "NO SUCH THING AS A VIRGIN IN DETROIT!"......

I have the MacOS pkg on the Newton and it worked fine here, I'm
wondering if you have a different copy/version?.. Nothing realy
special about it, but if you got the MacOS you have to get the
Windows one also!.. I think it's better!... Jeff