Re: [NTLK] Version 0.1h posted

From: Scott Rogers (str1_at_swbell.net)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 12:03:49 EDT

John,

I just wanted to say in a highly public fashion that you our now my
hero. Before you it was BatMan. But he couldn't figure out a way to
make my Newton sync with OS X, so he's out. ;)

By the way, I can't remember if you've addressed this somewhere or
not.... Are you planning to add in iCal syncing?

Thanks again for all your hard work on this. Maybe you could tell
those guys at Apple that you won't do any more work on QTSS unless they
open up those iSync APIs!

On second thought, maybe that's not such a good idea.

Cheers
Scott