Re: [NTLK] First time Newton user, new to the list

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 12:41:06 EDT

>>Hi,
>>
>>I'm new to this list, and the proud owner of a MessagePad 120, which=20
>>I bought off of ebay. I've always wanted to try out a Newton, and=20
>>finally I've got my chance. The unit I got from ebay is great - the=20
>>screen has absolutely no scratches, and the case is in great shape=20
>>as well. I think I already like it better than my Palm m100!

>>- durability. How durable/reliable are Newtons as a whole? If I=20
>>commit to using the Newton full time as my primary PDA, should I=20
>>consider getting a backup unit just in case?
>
>You may want to get some screen protectors. There are three=20
>commercial options, NuShield - http://www.nushield.net (I'm using one=20
>on my 2100, it is sweet)
>
>-James

Please note, if you decide to purchase NuShields, please let us know in
the comments section of the shopping cart that you have a MessagePad 120.
 We have just discovered a problem with the standard film that works for
later models and will be using a different film for these. They will be
available in one week.

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.com> for NuShield screen protectors.
Don't leave your Newt Naked!

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513