Re: [NTLK] W.A.L.T. vs. AT&EO 440/880

From: Ashley Campbell (awc2_at_buyclamsonline.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 10:18:26 EST

On Sunday, October 27, 2002, at 11:08 PM, Ed Kummel wrote:

> Yeah..it looks alot like the one I have sitting right
> next to me...I use my AT&T EO 440 for home faxing and
> signing digital documents. The precision and
> resolution is unbelievable...almost too precise!

Agh, every time I think about my EO, I want to go get it out of the
closet back home. It was a great device. Fantastic, really. PenPoint
was great. The hwr wasn't fantastic, but it was reasonable.

If only there were a TCP stack, it could have lasted a lot longer for
regular usage. Also, desktop connection wasn't as good as it could have
been. Great device.

-awc