Re: [NTLK] Cheap 2100's, too good to be true?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 03:13:48 EST

>Good to know, but nobody states the state of the screen, which I think is
>the most important.
>I'd rather have a worn down Newt with a cover or two missing with a pristine
>screen than the opposite...

Yes, this is why I'm not that angry. The screen was in a perfect
condition, no scratch and Nicolas told me that the backlight and the
battery were fine.

This Newton was to replace Nicolas' which screen was damaged. But
they mentioned "The unit is in good cosmetic condition with all
covers and latches in place" (the eBay ID is 1387510717), so I wished
Nicolas wouldn't have had to open the case to put the door of his old
Newton in the New one and try to put the PCMCIA latch as well.

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/
Apache: http://www.kallisys.com/