Re: [NTLK] nSync and Airport

From: William R. Dickson (wrd_at_awenet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 09:46:00 EST

On Monday, October 28, 2002, at 11:56 PM, John Anderson wrote:

> Yes, in fact since it's TCP/IP and not AppleTalk, it will work across
> any 802.11b system, not just AirPort. (I switched to a Linksys router
> when my AirPort base station died... ssssh, don't tell Apple!)

Will the OS X app, assuming it's running, be able to respond
automatically to a request from the Newton to sync? It'd be great to
be able to sync the Newton up with my home machine while on the road.

-Bill

--
  William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since
1968

I can't believe it! There she goes again! She's tidied up, and I can't find anything! All my tubes and wires, and careful notes And antiquated notions...

- Thomas Dolby